Based in San Mateo, CA
Jan 14, 2016 (Early Access)
Windows / Mac / Linux
Welcome to the Far, Far Range!
Slime Rancher is a charming, first-person, sandbox experience. Play as Beatrix LeBeau: a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the ‘Far, Far Range.’
Each day will present new challenges and risky opportunities as you attempt to amass a great fortune in the business of slime ranching. Collect colorful slimes, grow crops, harvest resources, and explore the untamed wilds through the mastery of your all-purpose vacpack.
Monomi Park is an independent game studio based out of sunny San Mateo, California. The studio was founded in 2014 by game designer Nick Popovich and software engineer Mike Thomas. Monomi Park is now home to a diverse team of wild dreamers and mad creators committed to creating unconventional gaming experiences that defy expectations.
Our first game, Slime Rancher, officially launched for PC and Xbox One on August 1, 2017, and, to date, has over 7 million downloads and more than 2 million units sold on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- 3 game modes to choose from: Adventure, Casual, and Rush
- Sandbox-style open world with unlockable areas and hidden treasures
- Vacuum things up and shoot them out: physics-based gameplay driven by two simple actions
- More than a dozen of colorful slimes for you to discover
- Manage a bustling eco-system of slimes who have wants, needs, and emotions that drive their behavior
- Earn money to upgrade your vacpack, build more corrals, or expand your ranch
- Use slime science to create more than 150 hybrid slimes
- Embrace total freedom to choose where to explore, which slimes to ranch, and how you'll stake your claim
Automatic Update YouTube
Mochi's Megabucks Update YouTube
Ogden's Wild Update YouTube
Launch Trailer YouTube
Desert Update YouTube
Ancient Ruins Update YouTube
Slime Science Update YouTube
Indigo Quarry Update YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The adorable Slime Rancher might be the next big indie hit."
- Jed Whitaker, Destructoid
- "Upcoming Slime Rancher game is bizarre and adorable."
- William Usher, Cinema Blend
Follow our progress at: blog.monomipark.com.
Request a key via Key Mailer: keymailer.co.
About Monomi Park
Monomi Park is a tiny bastion for wild dreamers and mad creators. They are currently developing their first project, Slime Rancher, a game for PC, Mac, and Linux.
More information on Monomi Park, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Slime Rancher Credits
Game Designer, Artist
Music & Sound